Download your data for closer analysis
Do you want to download and check your energy data from an in-home display? The e2 gives you the options to view your energy info on a portable screen or through the eLink software on your computer.
The three-phase XL e2 pack includes two additional extra large sensors for compatibility with your three-phase installation.
The elink software
Download your energy consumption data to your Mac or PC and analyse it with our elink 2.2 software. View informative graphs, print or save reports as PDF files. Data may also be viewed using Excel or Numbers.
• See your energy information through both graphs and numbers
• Print and save your energy data in Excel and PDF format
• Compare different utility tariffs that could reduce your energy costs
• Investigate your daily, historical as well as average daily demand
• Add messages in order to explain any consumption change
• Simulate changingsingle to dual tariff scheme and see benefits
• Simulate what would happen if demand peaks were to shifted
• Find out ideas on energy saving plans
Are you looking for to view your energy use online? Check out our engage range of products here.
The efergy e2 electricity monitor is simple to install and use. The sensor wirelessly sends information about the amount of electricity you are using to the display monitor. The monitor converts this into kilowatt-hours, the standard unit which the electricity company uses to charge you. This shows how much you are using in the same units that are on your bill. Input the amount your energy company charges you for each kilowatt-hour and you can see how much you are spending in electricity instantly. Make instant changes to save money, energy and the environment.
MICRO-GENERATION: Our monitors can be used to monitor micro-generation but do not provide net metering information. Our sensor will read the current going through your feed cable but will not ascertain the direction of the current. This means that at night, for example, if your inverter is using some electricity the monitor will show this and add it to the generation values.
|Special Price From Date||No|