*This product is for customers who already have an efergy monitor with CT sensor and transmitter
The engage hub is all the hardware you need to start monitoring your home energy use online in real-time through the engage, our FREE online platform and apps for Android and iPhone. The engage hub recieves a wireless signal from your fuse box and connects to the internet to send your usage data to your secure engage account.
The engage online platform gives you all the information you need to make positive changes to your consumption behaiour. By monitoring and understanding how much electricity your home is using you can save energy and money.
NOTE: The engage hub solo is only compatible with version 2 or higher of our elite classic and e2 monitors. Check what your version is by looking at your sensor: version 1 or version 2. The engage hub is compatible with the full range of efergy energy monitoring products including the elite IR and elite TPM.
engage online platform features
- Accessory kit for use with existing efergy elite and e2 classic
- Online platform FREE of charge with no subscription or monthly fees
- See your energy data on our FREE platform and apps for Android and iPhone
- Access your energy data anytime, from anywhere
- Download your energy data onto your PC/Mac
- Eliminate bill shock, monitor your energy costs in real time
- View your daily, weekley, monthly or average costs in easy-to-read graphics
- Set your monthly budget and see how close you are to meeting it
- Compare your energy over 12 months and see where your costs are highest
- Choose to view your energy data in £'s, kWh or CO2
- May also be used to remotely monitor solar energy production
- Discover and reduce your carbon footprint
- Teach your family about energy use and saving
- Use the engage hub to track reductions in your household energy
- Social Media widget - share your data with the online community
Our engage hubs are simple to install and use. A small sensor is clipped on to the supply cables in your breaker panel. A lead from the sensor is connected to the efergy transmitter, which then wirelessly sends real time data to the home hub. The home hub is connected to your internet router via Ethernet cable. When you go online to our web portal or onto your smartphone app, the router wirelessly uploads your energy data and converts this data into kilo-watt hours. The web platform or app will then show you how much energy you are using in the same units that are on your bill. You can also see how much energy you are saving compared to other web platform users, compare energy saving tips, and set energy consumption targets.
- 1 x engage hub gateway
- 1 x Ethernet cable
- 1 x AC/DC Adaptor
- 1 x Instructions manual
- XL Jackplug extra sensor
- DIN Rail Breaker
Model Name: efergy engage hub 1.0
Transmission Time: 6sec.
Transmission Range: 40m - 70m
Sensor Voltage Range: 110V-600V
Measuring Current: 50mA - 120A