Available April 2016
The elite TPM and engage hub system includes an elite true power meter (TPM) and an engage hub accessory kit to help you become more aware of your energy consumption whether you are at home or on the move. Use the elite TPM, our most accurate energy monitor (99% accuracy - ETL Lab tested) around the home or access your energy data in real-time through the engage, our FREE online platform. The elite TPM hub kit gives you all the information you need to make positive changes to your consumption behaviour wherever you are!
NOTE: This pack includes an elite true power meter display + an engage hub accessory kit + 2 XL CT sensors + 1 transmitter + 1 ethernet cable + 1 AC/DC adaptor
The elite TPM energy monitor displays in kilowatts based on true power consumption. It follows the utility voltage and measures phase angle to compensate for power factor. The elite TPM updates every 10, 15 or 20 seconds showing real-time data so that you can take the right energy saving decisions, helping you to instantly reduce you electricity bill.
The elite TPM is suitable for use in any 120/240 volt single phase utility environment found in virtually all homes in North America. It is not suitable for use in multi unit dwellings such as apartment buildings or condomininiums which typically have a combination single/3 phase 120/208 volt utility environment.
NOTE: For Ontario customers the elite TPM automatically follows all time of use tariffs and seasonal tariff structure changes.
Elite TPM advanced display
- Displays in kilowatts based on true power consumption.
- Detect your utility voltage in real time.
- Instantly shows the cost of using energy in your home
- New features and improved display
- Select up to 4 different tariff settings
- Improved incremental stepping on the voltage, costs, carbon emissions and alarm
- Peak time symbol when the most expensive tariff is in use
- Humidity and temperature functions added
engage online platform features
- Access your energy data anytime, from anywhere
- Eliminate bill shock, monitor your energy costs in real time
- View your daily, weekley, monthly or average costs in easy-to-read graphics
- Energy Report - download your energy data onto your PC/Mac
- Set your monthly budget and see how close you are to meeting it
- Compare your energy over 12 months and see where your costs are highest
- Choose to view your energy data in $, kWh or CO2
- Discover and reduce your carbon footprint
- Teach your family about energy use and saving
- Use the engage elite kit to track reductions in your household energy
- Social Media widget- lets you to share your data with the online community
Our elite true power meter electricity monitor is simple to install and easy to use. Two XL CT sensors are clipped on to the supply cables. Fit the AC/AC sensor adaptor into a knock-out and wire the white wire to the neutral buss and and the black wire to any single pole breaker or single fuse in the panel. Wires from the sensors and AC/AC adaptor are plugged into the energy transmitter, which then wirelessly send real time data to the display unit. The elite true power meter follows voltage, measures the phase angle to compensate for the power factor and displays demand in kilowatts of energy based on the power consumption. The elite true power meter display may be programmed for various rates, ensuring that the cost of your energy is accurate.
- 1 x Elite portable display
- 1 x Transmitter
- 2 x XL sensors
- 1 x AC/AC Adaptor
- 1 x AC/DC Adaptor
- 1 x Instructions manual
Model Name: efergy elite true power meter
Frequency: 433 MHz
Transmission Time: 10, 15 or 20 sec.
Transmission Range: 40m - 70m
Sensor Voltage Range: 90 - 600V
Measuring Current: 50mA - 200A
Pack Size HxWxD: 19.1cm x 20.5cm x 5cm
Display Power: Mains Adaptor (included) or 3 x AA Batteries
Transmitter Power: Hard wire mains adaptor only