The engage hub kit enables you to see exactly how much electricity is being used in your home online and in real-time through the engage, our FREE online platform and apps for Android, iPhone and iPad. By tracking your energy costs online in real-time, you can reduce your electricity bills and carbon footprint.
The engage hub kit provides you with all you need to start monitoring your energy use through the engage online platform. Through this new technology it is now possible for you to view your home energy anytime, from anywhere!
MICROGENERATION: For customers who generate there own electricity. This item can not see current direction therefore all current will be seen as consumption. If you would like a product to monitor both then you may be interested in our ennova which it will available by the end of summer.
engage online platform features
- Access your energy data anytime, from anywhere
- See your energy data on our FREE platform and apps for Android, iPhone and iPad
- Eliminate bill shock, monitor your energy costs in real time
- View your daily, weekly, monthly or average costs in easy-to-read graphics
- Energy Report - download your daily energy data onto your PC/Mac
- Set your monthly budget and see how close you are to meeting it
- Compare your energy over 12 months and see where your costs are highest
- Choose to view your energy data in £'s, kWh or CO2
- Discover and reduce your carbon footprint
- Teach your family about energy use and saving
- Use the engage elite kit to track reductions in your household energy
- Social Media widget - share your data with the online community
- Energy Report - download your weekly, monthly and average energy data onto your PC/Mac
Our engage hubs are simple to install and use. A small sensor is clipped on to the supply cables in your breaker panel. A lead from the sensor is connected to the efergy transmitter, which then wirelessly sends real time data to the engage hub. The engage hub is connected to your internet router via Ethernet cable. When you go online to our web portal or onto your smartphone app, the router wirelessly uploads your energy data and converts this data into kilo-watt hours. The web platform or app will then show you how much energy you are using in the same units that are on your bill. You can also see how much energy you are saving compared to other web platform users, compare energy saving tips, and set energy consumption targets.
- 1 x engage hub gateway
- 1 x Transmitter
- 1 x Mini CT sensor
- 1 x Ethernet cable
- 1 x AC/DC Adaptor
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
- Jackplug extra sensor
- XL Jackplug extra sensor
- DIN Rail Breaker
Model Name: efergy engage hub 1.0
Transmission Time: 6sec.
Transmission Range: 40m - 70m
Sensor Voltage Range: 90V-600V
Measuring Current: 50mA - 120A
getReviewsSummaryHtml($_product, false, true)?>