The elite wireless energy monitor updates every 6 seconds so you can instantly see the impact of turning a light on or off, boiling the kettle or using your tumble dryer. It has an innovative memory function that allows you to see how much you have used today, yesterday and in the last week or month.
The elite monitor also displays your daily average so you can see when you are using more electricity than normal and see how your average usage reduces as you change the way you do things.
Best monitor in the UK
Which? magazine has consistently ranked the elite monitor as the best energy monitor in the UK after checking 15 different energy monitors available in the market.
Also available for: 3-phase electricity meters and Optical LED meters.
The efergy elite electricity monitor is simple to install and use. The sensor wirelessly sends information about the amount of electricity you are using to the display monitor. The monitor converts this into kilowatt-hours, the standard unit which the electricity company uses to charge you. This shows how much you are using in the same units that are on your bill. Input the amount your energy company charges you for each kilowatt-hour and you can see how much you are spending in electricity instantly. Make instant changes to save money, energy and the environment.
- 1 x Elite portable display
- 1 x Transmitter
- 1 x Sensor
- 1 x Instructions manual
- Batteries not included
- Jackplug extra sensor
- XL Jackplug extra sensor
- DIN Rail Breaker
New advanced features
- New and improved display
- Showing per day calculations for a better understanding and feedback
- Select up to 4 different tariff settings
- Improved incremental stepping on the voltage, costs, carbon emissions and alarm
- Audio alert if you exceed your set maximum consumption target
- Portable compact display can be placed anywhere in the home
- View your real time energy consumption (cost, CO2 and kWh)
- View historical daily, weekly or monthly data (cost, CO2 and kWh)
- View daily, weekly or monthly average (cost, CO2 and kWh)
- Up to 70 m range
- Wall mountable display
- 12 months minimum battery life (with 2400 mAh alkaline batteries)
- DC or battery powered options for the display unit
- Easy to set up and use
- Understand your carbon footprint
MICRO-GENERATION: Our monitors can be used to monitor micro-generation but do not provide net metering information. Our sensor will read the current going through your feed cable but will not ascertain the direction of the current. This means that at night, for example, if your inverter is using some electricity the monitor will show this and add it to the generation values.
This product is not suitable for net metering installations. If you are looking for a net metering solution, please keep an eye on our website, we will launching our ennova solution
soon this year and this is designed for net-metering consumers.
- Model Name: efergy elite
- Frequency: 433 MHz
- Transmission Time: 6sec. 12sec. or 18 sec.
- Transmission Range: 40m - 70m
- Sensor Voltage Range: 110V - 300V
- Measuring Current: 50mA - 95A
- Memory: 64K
- Pack Size HxWxD: 19.1cm x 20.5cm x 5cm
- Display Power: 3 x AA Batteries
- Transmitter Power: 3 X AA Batteries