- Easy to set up and use
- Portable or compact display, can be placed anywhere in the home
- Download your energy data to your PC/Mac
- Manage your energy on your PC/Mac with our elink software
- Understand your carbon footprint
- View your real time energy consumption (cost, CO2 and kWh)
- View historical daily, weekly or monthly data (cost, CO2 and kWh)
- View daily, weekly or monthly average (cost, CO2 and kWh)
- Select up to 4 tariff settings
- Audio Alert if you exceed your set maximum consumption target.
- Up to 70m range
- Portable or wall mountable display
- 12 months minimum battery life (with 2400 mAh alkaline batteries)
- Mains or battery powered options for the display unit
MICRO-GENERATION: Our monitors can be used to monitor micro-generation but do not provide net metering information. Our sensor will read the current going through your feed cable but will not ascertain the direction of the current. This means that at night, for example, if your inverter is using some electricity the monitor will show this and add it to the generation values.
This product is not suitable for net metering installations. If you are looking for a net metering solution, please keep an eye on our website, we will launching our ennova solution
soon this year and this is designed for net-metering consumers.