The e2 is our third generation of wireless electricity monitors. It includes an innovative software package so you can track your energy usage on your computer. The e2 monitors your carbon dioxide emissions allowing you to determine your carbon footprint.
Download your energy data
Download your energy consumption data to your Mac or PC and analyse it with our elink 2.3 software.View informative graphs, print or save reports as Pdf files. Data may also be viewed using Excel or Numbers.
The efergy e2 electricity monitor is simple to install and use. The sensor wirelessly sends information about the amount of electricity you are using to the display monitor. The monitor converts this into kilowatt-hours, the standard unit which the electricity company uses to charge you. This shows how much you are using in the same units that are on your bill. Input the amount your energy company charges you for each kilowatt-hour and you can see how much you are spending in electricity instantly. Make instant changes to save money, energy and the environment.
- 1 x e2 portable display unit
- 1 x transmitter
- 1 x Mini sensors
- 1 x Instructions manual
- 1 x Elink instructions manual
- Batteries not included
- Jackplug extra sensor
- XL Jackplug extra sensor
- DIN Rail Breaker
- Easy to set up and use
- Portable or compact display, can be placed anywhere in the home
- Download your energy data to your PC/Mac
- Manage your energy on your PC/Mac with our elink software
- Understand your carbon footprint
- View your real time energy consumption (cost, CO2 and kWh)
- View historical daily, weekly or monthly data (cost, CO2 and kWh)
- View daily, weekly or monthly average (cost, CO2 and kWh)
- Select up to 4 tariff settings
- Audio Alert if you exceed your set maximum consumption target.
- Up to 70m range
- Portable or wall mountable display
- 12 months minimum battery life (with 2400 mAh alkaline batteries)
- Mains or battery powered options for the display unit
MICRO-GENERATION: Our monitors can be used to monitor micro-generation but do not provide net metering information. Our sensor will read the current going through your feed cable but will not ascertain the direction of the current. This means that at night, for example, if your inverter is using some electricity the monitor will show this and add it to the generation values.
This product is not suitable for net metering installations. If you are looking for a net metering solution, please keep an eye on our website, we will launching our ennova solution
soon this year and this is designed for net-metering consumers.
- Model Name: efergy e2
- Frequency: 433MHz
- Transmission Time: 6sec. 12sec. or 18sec.
- Transmission Range: 40m - 70m
- Sensor Voltage Range: 90V-600V
- Measuring Current: 50mA - 95A
- Memory: 64K
- Pack Size HxWxD: 20.2cm x 20.5cm x 7cm
- Portable Display Unit Power: 3 X AAA Batteries
- Transmitter Power: 3 X AA Batteries
- elink software requirements OS: Windows XP/ Vista x 32 with SP3 for XP and SP1 for Vista, Mac OS X (elink 2), Platform: .Net framework 3.5 with SP1, Desktop: minimum 800x600, 32 bit colour