The Elite Classic XL Electricity Monitor is a low cost, quick to install and easy to use device that will help you understand domestic or business' electricity consumption. The monitor shows you the real time usage in Watts and the cost per hour (or kwh if preferred). Because the monitor is wireless and portable, you can easily walk around the premise and observe how much energy you are using in the home or office. By switching appliances on and off, you can also see how much energy particular devices are using. The monitor also enables you to see the overall consumption of the home by day / week / month and compare periods to see if savings have been made. A very important feature is that the monitor can be used as a safety check to see if any electrical appliance has been unnecessarily left on before leaving your home or workplace.
Best monitor in the UK
The Elite Classic Electricity Monitor is the one of most popular Energy Monitor in the world and as such it was used by the Queensland Government (Australia) in the Climate Smart Home Service Programme. This Program was designed to help households save money, energy and the environment. Over 350,000 Queensland households received the service, contributing to 3,173GWh in energy savings. On average each household saved AUS400$.
Which? magazine has consistently ranked the Elite Classic Electricity Monitor as the best energy monitor in the UK, having compared this with other 15 different energy monitors in the market.
- Easy to install and programme
- No need to change your existing meter (sensors clip can be installed directly onto your existing electricity meter or fuse box cabling)
- Portable compact display can be placed anywhere in the home
- Large compact display can be placed anywhere in the home
- Programmable tariff settings (up to 4 tariff settings)
- Large memory that stores data daily, weekly and monthly
- Audible alert to notify of excessive usage of electricity
- 12-month warranty included
- View instant power and cost
- View historical daily, weekly or monthly data (cost, carbon emission and energy usage)
- It shows how many greenhouse gases are being generated by your current electricity usage
- Compares current usage against average
- Shows the sum of the three connected sensors (total power drawn from 3 phases)
- Includes a programmable max power audio alert
- Wall mountable display
- Up to 70m range in open air
- Long battery life (12 months with 2400 mAh alkaline batteries)
- Transmitter can be set up to send data every 10, 15 or 20 seconds
- XL sensor can monitor loads up to 110,500 Watts in 3-Phase homes or Businesses
- It can work either with mains or battery powered options (batteries and mains adaptor are not included)
- Install a data gateway to have online access (Engage Home Solo) and view the data through an app or web portal
Suitable for Solar Microgeneration
The Elite Classic Wireless Electricity Monitor can be used to monitor micro-generation. The XL Sensor will read the current going through your feed cable and will tell you how much energy you are generating.
Suitable for Business Use
The Elite Classic Electricity Monitor is suitable for Small and Medium Enterprises such as restaurants, shops or offices.
- Model Name: efergy elite
- Frequency: 433 MHz
- Transmission Time: 10sec. (default) 15sec. or 20sec.
- Transmission Range: 40m - 70m
- Sensor Voltage Range: 110V - 300V
- Measuring Current: 50mA - 130A (per phase)
- Memory: 64K
- Pack Size HxWxD: 19.1cm x 20.5cm x 5cm
- Display Power: 3 x AA Batteries
- Transmitter Power: 3 X AA Batteries
What's in the box
- 1 x Elite Classic Portable Display
- 1 x Transmitter Unit
- 3 x XL Sensor
- 1 x Instructions manual
- Batteries are not included