With the Engage Online Energy & E2 Display you can access your energy consumption in a more professional way. The Wireless Electricity Display will allow you to view your energy at home instantly and using your computer or use your smartphone to see how much energy and money you are spending at any given time, also when you are not at home.
There are three main elements that make the Engage Home & Away kit:
1. Engage Hub:
It is the device that enables to monitor energy and for the data to be sent to the internet.
2. Wireless Electricity Display:
The Display will tell you in real time how much energy your home is using. Because the monitor is wireless and portable, you can easily walk around the house and observe how much energy you are using in the home. By switching appliances on and off, you can also see how much electricity particular devices are using.
3. Engage Web Portal and Apps (http://engage.efergy.com):
It gives you access to instant and historical data in a way you can easily understand and engage with.
It will take you 2 minutes to install and register your account in the portal.
It is completely free to use. THERE ARE NO SERVICE FEES.
FREE LIVE DEMO
The information is updated instantly, which means you can act immediately, helping you to be more energy efficient and save money on your electricity bill. The Engage Web Portal displays the information in energy units (Watts and kWh), cost (€) and carbon emissions (kg. of CO2). The Portal also enables you to set a monthly budget and to track this accordingly, giving you an indication of what the cost is going to be by the end of the month.
You can also open the Android or iPhone App and walk around the home switching appliances on and off to see how much energy particular devices are using. When you are away on holidays, at work or on the move and you want to know how much energy your home is using at that time or in the past, you simply access the portal. The Web Portal and App include multiple features that will help you save on your electricity bill.
Export & Download Data for Analysis
The E2 Classic Wireless Electricity Monitor gives you the option to view your energy data on the portable display or through the Elink software on your computer.
Add more Sensors to Monitor Multiple Circuits and Microgeneration
The Engage system is scalable and you can add more Submetering kits to monitor group of electricity circuits in the home or to monitor micro-generation, if you have solar panels installed.
- Easy to install and programme
- Large screen, compact design, portable display, which can be placed anywhere in the home
- Display device includes programmable tariff options (up to 4 tariff settings)
- Display device includes audible alert to notify of excessive usage of electricity
- USB port to connect the display to your PC or MAC
- Advanced download and export features with Elink Energy Management Software
- Programmable 4 tariff setting
- Advanced tariff settings on Elink Energy Management Software
- Larger memory that stores data hourly, daily, weekly and monthly
- View instant power and cost through rich interface on a web portal, iPhone and Android Apps
- Monitor simultaneously up to 5 different channels/circuits simultaneously with the engage
- Access your energy data anytime, from anywhere
- View your hourly, daily, weekly, monthly or average costs in easy-to-read graphics
- Reporting feature: export/download your energy data onto your PC/Mac in CSV format
- Set your monthly budget and see how close you are in meeting it
- Compare your energy over 12 months and see where your costs are highest
- Choose to view your energy data in €'s, kWh or CO2
- Discover and reduce your carbon footprint
- Teach your family about energy use and saving
- Token feature: export your information live
- APIs available for developer partners
- 12-month warranty included
Elink Energy Management Software
- See your energy information through both graphs and numbers
- Print and save your energy data in Excel and PDF format
- Compare different utility tariffs that could reduce your energy costs
- Investigate your daily, historical as well as average daily (per week day and per month) demand curves
- Add messages to individual energy records in order to explain any consumption change
- Simulate the effect of moving from a single to dual tariff scheme and see the yearly benefits
- Simulate what would happen if demand peaks were to shift to off-peak periods and see the yearly benefits
- Find out ideas on energy saving plans
Hardware Features (v3.7.0)
- Up to 50m range in open air for hub, 100m range in open air for display
- Data buffering feature: Stores aprox 1 month worth of data when you are disconnected from the internet
- Display device stores data daily, weekly and monthly
- The Engage Hub is remotely upgradable
- Transmitter can be set up to send data every 10, 15 or 20 seconds
- Mini CT sensor can monitor loads up to 65,000 Watts in 3-Phase homes (or 94,000 Watts with the XL sensors)
- Latest firmware version 3.7.0
- For 3-Phase supplies, just add 2 extra CT sensors.
- Install an additional Submetering Kit to monitor your solar generation
- Install an additional Submetering Kit to monitor multiple circuits in the home simultaneously
Suitable for Consumption and Solar Micro-Generation
The Engage System can be used to monitor both home consumption and gross micro-generation from solar panels. To monitor Solar generation you need to purchase an additional Energy Submetering Kit (STXtra Kit). Please note the current system does not work for Net-Metering installations.
Suitable to Monitor Holiday Homes, Rented Properties & SMEs
The Engage System is particularly useful for businesses. It allows you to check quickly multiple locations remotely and analyse additional electricity circuits within your building. Many shop owners, small offices and companies managing multiple properties use this product to monitor energy usage.
If your building has a 3-Phase electricity system, you simply need to add two additional CT sensors. You can also get bigger sensors, up to 120A each, names XL CT Sensors if your cables require bigger capacity CT sensors.
- Model 1 Name: efergy engage hub
- Model 2 Name: E2 Classic
- Connection type: LAN/Ethernet (hub to internet com.)
- Frequency: 433 MHz (hub/display to transmitter com.)
- Transmission Time: 10sec. (default) 15sec. or 20sec.
- Transmission Range: 40m - 70m
- Sensor Voltage Range: 110V - 300V
- Measuring Current: 50mA - 95A
- Transmitter Power: 3 x AA Batteries
- OS requirements for Elink Energy Management Software: Windows XP/ Vista x 32 with SP3 for XP and SP1 for Vista, Windows 7, 8, 10, MAC OS X v10.1-10.11 (Elink 2), Platform: .Net framework 3.5 with SP1, Desktop: minimum 800x600, 32 bit colour
What's in The Box
- 1 x Engage Hub Unit
- 1 x Transmitter Unit
- 1 x Display Unit (E2 Classic)
- 1 x CT Mini Sensor
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
- 1 x Ethernet cable
- 1 x AC/DC adaptor
- 1 x USB cable
- Batteries for the transmitter are not included