Your personal details is held by efergy and kept confidential on our secure database. It is necessary for efergy to process certain types of data, which may contain your personal details, in order to provide you with the services, including:
- administration and response to complaints;
- billing purposes;
- improvement of our products and services:
- market research purposes;
- monitoring or recording customers communications for quality control and training purposes; and
- promotional purposes about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the
- email address which you have provided;
We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Restrict your personal details
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal details in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal details for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
efergy will never pass your personal details to a third party except where otherwise provided for by your specific agreement or this is strictly necessary to carry out your instructions and by submitting a request for us to provide the services to you, you give your express consent for efergy to pass your personal details to such third parties.